Rosary Academy provides an environment in which students become integrated, holistic young women who think critically, communicate effectively, and embody their religious faith.
A Rosary graduate is a person of faith who:
- Communicates essential elements of Catholic beliefs, liturgy, and traditions.
- Gives evidence of faith in her choices, ethics, service, and commitment to social justice.
- Demonstrates her commitment to ongoing spiritual development.
- Understands and respects religious, ethnic, and cultural diversity.
A critical thinker who:
- Gathers, organizes, analyzes, synthesizes, evaluates, and creates information and uses it to solve problems.
- Effectively works independently and collaboratively.
- Sets goals, establishes priorities, and makes informed decisions.
An effective communicator who:
- Uses oral, written, and visual forms of communication.
- Utilizes practical and technological methods to access and apply information.
- Listens openly and respectfully to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Expresses her opinions insightfully, intelligently, and respectfully.
- Commits to understanding a world vision and making a beneficial difference among the global community.
A holistic woman who:
- Acknowledges and develops the spiritual, intellectual, creative, physical, social, and emotional dimensions of life.
Rosary Academy is accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and is co-accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).