Rosary Academy has implemented the “Doctrinal Elements of a Curriculum Framework for High Schools” which was developed by the Committee on Evangelization and Catechesis of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
The Religion program balances information with formation, theology with spirituality, theory with practice by providing opportunities within a faith environment in which Rosary students can become integrated and holistic women who:
- learn to communicate the essential elements of Catholic beliefs and traditions
- give evidence of faith in their choices, ethics, and commitment to ongoing spiritual development.
- understand and respect religious, ethnic, and cultural diversity.
The following classes are currently being offered:
- Campus Ministry Leadership
- Revelation of Christ in Scripture
- Who is Jesus?
- Paschal Mystery
- Jesus Christ's Mission Continues in the Church
- Sacraments as Privileged Encounters with Christ
- Life in Jesus Christ
- Comparative Religions
- Peace and Justice
Please see the course catalog for complete descriptions, further requirements and scheduling.