The purpose of the Rosary's Alumnae Council is to provide leadership and direction for the alumnae association while advancing the mission of the school by:
- Serving as ambassadors in reaching out to the alumnae community
- Providing services and programs for the enrichment of alumnae
- Enlisting alumnae support in school and alumnae events and fund raising efforts
- To broaden and expand the number of alumnae participation in the advancement of the school.
- To create informed and interested alumnae in the happenings of the school
- To enlist the services of the alumnae in school programs and projects.
- To encourage support for the school’s Royal Roots Annual Appeal fund raising effort.
The Alumnae Council meets four times a year in order to create, plan, and execute alumnae activities for the students of Rosary and their alumnae sisters.