Welcome to Rosary Academy’s registration information page.
We are excited to have your daughter register for the 2017-2018 school year!
An email was sent with your unique verification link and authentication code. If you did not receive this email, please contact Kristie O'Campo at email@example.com.
Steps to complete the registration process are below.
April 30, 2017: $500 registration fee due
After April 30, 2017: $600 registration fee for current families
Step 1 – Login to the Parent Portal of SchoolAdmin by clicking here
- Complete registration fee and form
Step 2 - Remain in the Parent Portal and click "Continue Enrollment Process"
- Complete all required forms
- 2017-2018 Tuition Policy & Agreement - the FACTS link will populate once this form is submitted
Step 3 - Click "FACTS Tuition Account" link in Parent Portal
- You must click the FACTS link in the Parent Portal to finalize your FACTS account (The FACTS link will only appear after all required enrollment forms are complete. If you have multiple daughters, then all required forms for each daughter must be completed)
*Tuition rates for the upcoming year may be viewed here
- What if I have lost or forgotten my username for the Parent Portal?
Your username is the email address used to submit your daughter's application for admissions. If you are unsure of the email address you have listed, please contact Kristie O'Campo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if I have lost or have forgotten my password?
You may request a new password by visiting the Parent Portal here and clicking "Forgot your password?"
- What credit cards are accepted via the Parent Portal?
We accept American Express, Visa, and Master Card.
- Do you accept checks for the registration fee?
- I submitted my parish verification, but the tuition fee does not reflect the Catholic rate.
You may contact Steve Ruszak at email@example.com, to confirm we have received your parish verification. We will update your file to reflect the correct rate.
- I received a tuition assistance award and/or scholarship, but it's not reflected in the Parent Portal's Tuition Policy & Agreement.
All tuition assistance awards will be reflected in your FACTS Tuition Management account and applied after the registration fee is submitted.
- I completed the Tuition Agreement/Contract, but the checklist shows one item missing.
A link to your FACTS Tuition Account Management will appear once ALL enrollment forms are submitted. Finalizing your FACTS Tuition Management Account is the last step in the enrollment process. If you have multiple daughters at Rosary, then all enrollment forms must be submitted for each daughter before the FACTS link is visible.