Below are frequently asked questions from our incoming families. Please explore the FAQs below!
If you still have outstanding questions, we encourage you to reach out directly to Kelly Cole, Director of Admissions, at email@example.com.
- My daughter was just accepted. How do I confirm her enrollment?
- How do I know which classes my daughter will be in?
- As an incoming freshman, what supplies do you think we need daily?
- How do we figure out which building and rooms to go to when we’re starting out at our new school?
- What does your leadership look like on campus?
- What is the process in joining ASB and what are the expectations?
- How do you join a club?
- How often does Campus Ministry meet at Rosary Academy?
- How often is mass held?
- Are service hours required at Rosary Academy?
- Does Rosary offer a shuttle service?
- Where do we buy uniforms?
- Does my daughter need a physical to participate in Rosary’s Athletic programs?
- Is there transportation to and from practices and games?
- Do you recommend trying out for a sport with no experience?
- How do students balance school and extracurricular activities?