Applications are now being accepted for the 2017-2018 school year! You may apply by creating a login at the Parent Portal here. The Parent Portal allows you to save and continue the application process, provides you with a checklist of the application requirements, and updates you on the status of your application.
The early admissions application deadline is Friday, December 1. Applying for early admissions waives the High School Placement Test (HSPT) Prep Course fee, allows you to apply for early tuition assistance, and applicants will be notified of the admissions decision before Christmas!
The application process includes:
- $70 application fee
- Supplemental Materials:
- 6th, 7th, and 8th grade transcripts
- Standardized testing results
- Immunization records
- Recommendation Letters from an English teacher, Math teacher, and Principal/Counselor
- Student short answers handwritten by the student
- Parish verification (optional)
- Admissions Interview - Early admissions interviews will take place after school on Monday, December 4 through Thursday, December 7.
You may access the official records request and downloadable files for recommendation letters, student short answers, and parish verifications via the Parent Portal or on our website.