Rosary Academy accepts students from all over the world to join our family. We believe their global perspective enriches the experience of our domestic students and helps foster a learning environment that broadens the culture base of our entire student body. Due to the high number of students interested in attending Rosary Academy, we can only accept a limited number of International Students each school year. International Student applications are reviewed by the school's Admissions Committee and are accepted based on their academic and English qualifications. International students may apply only for the beginning of a school year.
All international applicants must provide a TOEFL that meets the minimum requirements of 65.
Interested students must also complete an admissions Skype interview and English language assessment. The goal is to see all international students be successful. No English as a Second Language (ESL) classes are offered.
In order to meet the needs of our International Students and their families, Rosary Academy established the International Support and Enrichment Program (ISEP) in order to provide comprehensive resources for this diverse population of learners. ISEP is required for all NEW International students, and often recommended each year of attendance at Rosary. The following is a listing of program details:
- Introduction to the Catholic faith and its core beliefs, customs, and traditions
- Summer Prep Program
- Standardized Testing Assessment
- Math Placement Testing
- English Prep (Focus on reading and writing)
- After school subject-tutoring by appointment
- Access to a wide variety of sports teams and music, art and club activities
- Complete the online application here!
- Pay application fee of $200
- Copy of Passport
- Color photo of student (if the passport copy is in color no additional photo is needed)
- 7th, 8th, all high school, and most recent grades required
- We require 6th, 7th, & 8th for incoming freshmen
- We require transcripts in their original language and translated in English
- Transcripts must be officially translated into English
- Transcripts should provide US grade equivalency conversion and/or percentage conversion
- English Teacher Recommendation Letter
- Math Teacher Recommendation Letter
- Administrator Recommendation Letter
- Student Short Answers
- Student Letter
- Student Information Sheet
- Certification of Deposit/Bank Statement (must show at least the full amount of tuition)
- California Immunization Records
- Must include TB Screening
- All immunization records must be up to date before the I-20 will be sent. Students must receive at least the first dose of each required vaccine and not be due for any dose before they can be conditionally admitted.
- General Financial Agreement Form
- TOEFL English Proficiency Test (minimum score of 65 recommended)
- Interview (in-person or Skype) - once an application is completed and reviewed
- International students cannot contact the Diocese of Orange regarding I-20 requests
- Rosary Academy must receive the deposit to process the I-20
- Rosary Academy does not provide a host family
- Rosary Academy does not have boarding or housing options
- International students must provide proof of sponsorship and proof of sufficient funds to support student
- Rosary Academy does not work with agencies