Step 1: Apply Now!
- Click HERE to start your daughter's application
- $70 non-refundable application fee required
Step 2: Submit Supplemental Materials
- Request Official Transcripts:
- Download the Official Records Request and submit to the appropriate administrator at applicant's current school. The signed form allows the applicant’s current school to release transcripts, standardized test scores, and immunization records.
- OFFICIAL RECORDS REQUEST FORM
- Submit Recommendation Letters:
- Fill out Student Short Answers:
- Download and complete questions. Responses must be handwritten by the applicant and uploaded to the Parent Portal or mailed directly to Rosary Academy.
- STUDENT SHORT ANSWERS
Step 3: Attend an Admissions Interview
- The admissions staff will reach out to coordinate a day and time for your admissions interview. This interview is for both the applicant and the applicant's family.
Step 4: Parish Verification
- If your family belongs to a Catholic parish, you may request that your parish fill out a verification form. These forms must be completed by your parish office and delivered to Rosary. *not required for admissions
- PARISH VERIFICATION FORM
All supplemental items may be dropped off or mailed to:
1340 N. Acacia Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92831
You may check the status of your daughter's application at any time by returning to your Parent Portal here.
If you are an international applicant, please click here.