Thank you for your interest in Rosary Academy!
Transfer student applications are open and will be taken on a rolling basis until each class has reached capacity.
The entire application process will be completed online. Please see below for detailed steps on how to complete the Rosary Academy transfer application.
Step 1: Apply Now!
- Click HERE to start your daughter's application
- $70 non-refundable application fee required
Step 2: Submit Supplemental Materials
- Request Official Transcripts:
- Submit the Official Records Request form to the appropriate administrator at the applicant's current school. The Official Records Request form allows the applicant's current school to release transcripts, standardized test scores, and immunization records.
- Submit Recommendation Letters:
- Submit recommendation letters to the applicant's current English teacher, math teacher, and administrator (counselor, vice-principal, principal, etc.). Recommendations are accepted online through the Parent Portal or via email to email@example.com.
- Complete the Student Short Answers:
- Download the video prompt and answer both questions. Answer each question with a separate video. Videos should be a maximum of 2 minutes long and must be completed by the applicant. Videos can be uploaded to the Parent Portal or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STUDENT SHORT ANSWERS (video)
Step 3: Attend an Admissions Interview
- The admissions staff will reach out to coordinate a day and time for your admissions interview. This interview is for both the applicant and the applicant's family.
Step 4: Acceptance
- Applicants will receive an admissions decision one week after they have completed their application.
OPTIONAL: Parish Verification
- If your family belongs to a Catholic parish, you may request that your parish fill out a verification form. These forms must be completed by your parish office and delivered to Rosary. *not required for admission
- PARISH VERIFICATION FORM
You may check the status of your daughter's application at any time by returning to your Parent Portal here.
If you are an international applicant, please click here.