The tuition rates and fees outlined below are for the 2019-20 school year. Annual increases typically range from 2% to 7%. Tuition rates and fees for the 2020-21 school year will be finalized in March 2020.
Tuition Rates for 2019-20
$16,385 Catholic Rate - requires parish verification (click here to download form)
$17,315 Without Catholic parish verification
$23,835 International Rate
This non-refundable fee reserves your student’s seat, and helps cover costs associated with planning for the coming school year (curriculum, class schedules, programs, events, activities, staffing & other enrollment contingent resources)
|Returning students - by April 30||$500|
|Returning students - after April 30 / by June 30||$600|
|Returning students - after June 30||$800|
$2,500 1st year
$1,500 ea. additional year
Rosary Academy has implemented a $500 Senior/Graduation Fee, similar to other high schools in the Diocese. The fee applies to seniors only. It covers the senior luncheon, Senior Awards Night, Baccalaureate Mass, Graduation, Grad Night, and graduation sundries, including cap, gown, program, diploma with cover, etc.
This $675 fee covers 10-month rental of your student’s technology device, software, and on-campus Wi-Fi and tech support. This fee is paid (in addition to tuition) over the payment plan selected during registration.
Textbooks & Course Materials
Textbooks and related course materials are provided through our third-party online bookstore. Textbooks typically cost between $200 and $500 per student, rarely ranging over $700 for students with heavy advanced/AP class schedules.
All families are required to have a FACTS payment account for tuition and fees. Families opting for extended payment plans (4, 10, or 11 payments) will be charged an annual FACTS processing fee of $46. Families choosing to pay tuition in full or 2 installments will be charged a lower $20 annual FACTS processing fee. FACTS adds a 2.85% fee to all credit card payments. Families applying for financial aid will be required to pay a $35 FACTS application fee. Participation in optional co-curricular activities (such as athletics, dance, cheer, clubs, retreats, etc.) will require additional fees.
1st sport: $700
2nd sport: $600
3rd sport: $500
(Uniforms and out-of-town travel costs are additional.)
Tuition Payment Plans
Tuition payments plans are offered by Rosary Academy through FACTS. FACTS is an online tuition management company that processes family tuition and fee payments. Families will select their payment plan during registration. Rosary offers the following payment plan options:
- Annual plan – due by July 5th
- Semi-annual plan – due by July 5th and December 5th
- Quarterly plan – due by the 5th or 20th, in July, September, December, and February
- 10-month plan – due by the 5th or 20th, from July through April
- 11-month plan – due by the 5th or 20th, from July through May
Tuition Refund Policy
Rosary Academy plans and commits to tuition rates and fees, faculty and staff levels, and various other overhead costs, based on projected student enrollment. Accordingly, at time of registration, students' "seats" are reserved for the year, and subsequent withdrawals create a financial shortfall. Notwithstanding the above, Rosary has implemented the following tuition refund policy.
- 100% tuition credit will be given for withdrawal before the start of school.
- Prorated tuition credit will be given for withdrawal during the school year. Credit will be calculated based on the number of complete months missed because of early withdrawal. Any month in which a student attends classes will count as a month of school, and will not be credited.
- As previously mentioned, the Registration Fee is non-refundable. Other fees will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Any remaining unpaid tuition and fees (after any withdrawal credits have been processed) become immediately due and payable upon withdrawal.
- An overpaid financial balance will be promptly refunded upon withdrawal.