The tuition rates outlined below are for the 2017-18 school year. Annual increases typically range from 2% to 7%. Tuition rates for the 2018-19 school year will be finalized in March 2018. All other fees below have been updated for the 2018-19 school year.
Tuition Rates for 2017-18
$15,170 Catholic Rate - requires parish verification (click here to download form)
$16,630 Without Catholic parish verification
$21,300 International Rate
This non-refundable fee reserves your student’s seat, and helps cover costs associated with planning for the coming school year (curriculum, class schedules, programs, events, activities, staffing & other enrollment contingent resources)
|Returning students - by April 30||$500|
|Returning students - after April 30 / by June 30||$600|
|Returning students - after June 30 (for 2018-19)||$800|
Rosary Academy has implemented a $500 Senior/Graduation Fee, similar to other high schools in the Diocese. The fee applies to seniors only. It covers the senior luncheon, Senior Awards Night, Baccalaureate Mass, Graduation, Grad Night, and graduation sundries, including cap, gown, program, diploma with cover, etc.
This $650 fee (for 2017-18) covers 10-month rental of your student’s technology device, software, and on-campus Wi-Fi and tech support. This fee is paid (in addition to tuition) over the payment plan selected during registration. The fee may be revised for the 2018-19 school year, depending on new device selection and other possible program changes.
Textbooks & Course Materials
Textbooks and related course materials are provided through our third-party online bookstore. Textbooks typically cost between $200 and $500 per student, rarely ranging over $700 for students with heavy advanced/AP class schedules.
All families are required to have a FACTS payment account for tuition and fees. Families opting for extended payment plans (4, 10, or 11 payments) will be charged an annual processing fee of $46 by FACTS ($50 for 2018-19). Families choosing to pay tuition in full or in 2 installments will be charged a lower $20 annual processing fee. FACTS adds a 2.85% fee to all credit card payments. Participation in optional co-curricular activities (such as athletics, dance, cheer, clubs, retreats, etc.) will require additional fees. In addition, families applying for tuition assistance for 2017-18 will be required to pay a $46 application fee to FAST. The fee will be reduced to $30 for 2018-19 as we have switched to FACTS for processing tuition assistance applications for the coming school year.
Tuition Payment Plans
Tuition payments plans are offered by Rosary Academy through FACTS. FACTS is an online tuition management company that processes family tuition and fee payments. Families will select their payment plan during registration. Rosary offers the following payment plan options:
- Annual plan – due by July 5th
- Semi-annual plan – due by July 5th and December 5th
- Quarterly plan – due by the 5th or 20th, in July, September, December, and February
- 10-month plan – due by the 5th or 20th, from July through April
- 11-month plan – due by the 5th or 20th, from July through May
Tuition Refund Policy
Rosary Academy plans and commits to tuition rates and fees, faculty and staff levels, and various other overhead costs, based on projected student enrollment. Accordingly, at time of registration, students' "seats" are reserved for the year, and subsequent withdrawals create a financial shortfall. Notwithstanding the above, Rosary has implemented the following tuition refund policy.
- 100% tuition credit will be given for withdrawal before the start of school.
- Prorated tuition credit will be given for withdrawal during the school year. Credit will be calculated based on the number of complete months missed because of early withdrawal. Any month in which a student attends classes will count as a month of school, and will not be credited.
- As previously mentioned, the Registration Fee is non-refundable. Other fees will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Any remaining unpaid tuition and fees (after any withdrawal credits have been processed) become immediately due and payable upon withdrawal.
- An overpaid financial balance will be promptly refunded upon withdrawal.