Save the Date for Saturday, September 25, 2021
Servite High School
Open to all students
$70 per person
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased through Rosary in Room 8 (Activities Office). You must arrive by 8:00pm. You cannot leave the dance before 9:30pm. Please be sure to bring your school ID to check in.
EVERYONE attending the dance must turn in a permission slip. The permission slip is below or can be found in Room 8 (Activities Office). Permission slips are due to the Activities Office no later than Thursday, September 23rd. PLEASE READ THE PERMISSION SLIP CAREFULLY. If you are bringing a guest NOT from Servite, he/she must complete the guest pass, page 2 of the permission slip. The permission slip will need to be signed by an Administrator from the guest's school.
- Dresses / skirts no shorter than 3” above the knee
- No bare midriffs, backless, low cut on the sides, back, or chest
- No slits, cut-outs or transparent fabrics that reveal sides, stomach, high thigh, or low back
- No undergarments of any kind may show at any point
- Two-piece dresses are acceptable ONLY IF the two pieces come together so no skin is showing at any time
**IMPORTANT CHANGE FOR THIS YEAR – Students will not need to submit a picture of your dress for approval; HOWEVER, failure to follow the guidelines outlined above, will result in a detention and the student being given a wristband and an oversized t-shirt to wear for the duration of the dance, unless a parent/guardian can bring a different dress.
If you have questions about your dance attire, please contact Lissy Burboa, Dean of Students, at email@example.com or 714-879-6302 x186.