Rosary Academy empowers the mind, body, and spirit of each young woman. Through the Wellness program, tools and resources are provided to find balance in her ever-busy life. the program's three main goals are to:
- Empower and motivate students to take control of their lives
- Give students time to reflect on their passions, aspirations, and challenges
- Provide opportunities for students to gain self-awareness and experiential learning.
The Rosary sisterhood is a key component to students' well-being. The supportive environment from her sisters, faculty, and staff encourages communication and inclusiveness.
A Wellness committee comprised of faculty and staff have developed activities and opportunities to explore balance in each student's daily life.
Past activities include:
Yoga, therapy dogs, walking in Acacia Park, journaling, meditation, scrapbooking, and guest speakers on topics like time management, anxiety coping skills, and personal safety.
- Academic counselors help students navigate course selection, college decisions, and other school-related concerns.
- Personal counseling is available on campus through our Director of Social and Emotional Learning (SEL), where students have access to a personal counselor for one-on-one guidance.
Parent-student resource events have featured speakers such as Katie Koestner, Scott Hogate, and Jean Twenge.
Rosary has nurses and certified athletic trainers on staff to assist with any medical emergencies.
The Wellness & Enrichment Program is led by Katie Marquez, Director of Social Emotional Learning and Personal Counselor. Please schedule a meeting by emailing email@example.com.
Learn more about our Social & Emotional Learning (SEL) here.