Rosary Academy empowers the mind, body, and spirit of each young woman. Through the Wellness program, tools and resources are provided to find balance in her ever-busy life. the program's three main goals are to:
- Empower and motivate students to take control of their lives
- Give students time to reflect on their passions, aspirations, and challenges
- Provide opportunities for students to gain self-awareness and experiential learning.
The Rosary sisterhood is a key component to students' well-being. The supportive environment from her sisters, faculty, and staff encourages communication and inclusiveness.
A Wellness committee comprised of faculty and staff have developed activities and opportunities to explore balance in each student's daily life.
Past activities include:
Yoga, therapy dogs, walking in Acacia Park, journaling, meditation, scrapbooking, and guest speakers on topics like time management, anxiety coping skills, and personal safety.
- Academic counselors help students navigate course selection, college decisions, and other school-related concerns.
- Personal counseling is available on campus through our Director of Social and Emotional Learning (SEL), where students have access to a personal counselor for one-on-one guidance.
Parent-student resource events have featured speakers such as Katie Koestner, Scott Hogate, and Jean Twenge.
Rosary has certified athletic trainers on staff to assist with any medical emergencies.