Rosary Academy Cross Country
Rosary Academy Cross Country 2019
Head Coach: Jen Murphy, Class of 2002
- Summer training for returning athletes and in-coming freshmen begins June 24, 2019 and costs $100/athlete.
- Cross Country Camp in Mammoth Lakes, CA for all cross country athletes is July 29-August 2, 2019 and costs approximately $300/athlete.
- I will take all runners who can run three miles in 25.49 or faster to the Gaucho Invitational at UCSB on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend.
- The varsity athletes will compete in Clovis on October 5th in the morning. We will drive to Clovis Friday morning after the Rosary Day ceremony.
- All students who would like to receive more information about the 2019 Cross Country season, should complete the contact information questionnaire below: