1. VISIT www.athleticclearance.com
2. REVIEW the tutorial video for a quick reference instructional guide.
3. CREATE an account. Click the “register” link to start an account. Provide a valid email address & password.
Note: It’s important that you include a valid email address
because email verification is required prior to registration.
4. Once you create an account you will have to VERIFY your account by reviewing your email and clicking on the link. If the email is not in your inbox, make sure you check your junk or spam folder. After you click on the link, you will be able to start the clearance process.
5. Now LOGIN at www.athleticclearance.com using the username & password you created in steps 3 and 4.
6. SELECT the “New Clearance” button (upper left corner) to get started.
7. COMPLETE any required fields for student information, educational history, medical history and consent. All but one of the forms will require the electronic signature of both a parent and the student athlete. Please complete this process with your daughter. When the system asks for a student ID number, please enter ANY random number.
8. PRESS submit and you have now completed the entire registration process, with the exception of turning in your physical. If you had your physical done at school in May, or have turned it in recently, it has already been entered!
9. All of this data will be electronically filed with the Rosary Athletic Department for review. An email will be sent to you upon approval of your student's form submissions.
When completing the online clearance process, you may download & print the physical form, or you may download the form at the bottom of this page.
Please remember that you will need to deliver your completed physical to the Athletic Department (by mail or in person) before your daughter can be cleared for participation.
Each CIF section requires special forms when a student is transferring from one school to another. Make sure you are adhering to all of the eligibility and transfer rules. The online athletic clearance process may not be the only forms you are required to complete.
If you are using a public computer or leave your browser session open, make sure you
(a.) save all of your work and
(b.) log out to protect your information.
The athletic clearance system will automatically expire and log you out of the system, if your session is idle.
Once you complete registration it will be used for any subsequent sports that your daughter chooses to participate in during the 2018-19 school year. It is very important that your notify the Athletic Department of any changes in emergency contacts or injuries, surgeries or significant illnesses have occurred since you registered.
If you have any questions about this registration process, please do not hesitate to contact Audrey Runley in the Training Room/Office by either phone (714.879.6302 X210) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or questions may be directed to Maggie Lanctot (email@example.com)
The 2019-2020 packet regarding registration is available for download below. It includes the physical form to take to your physician.