- A parent/guardian MUST call the Attendance line the day of the absence:
- Leave a message for the Dean of Students by 9 a.m. stating:
- Your name / relationship to the student
- The reason for the absence
- Your phone number for a return call if necessary
If a parent/guardian called in, your daughter may go directly to class when she returns. If a parent did not call in, the Attendance office will call until we can speak with a parent/guardian. As long as a parent calls the day of the absence to verify, no re-admit is necessary.
If a student is late to zero, she must check in to the Attendance office just like any other tardy to start the day.
If a student misses zero period completely and comes to school at the regular start time of 7:55, she MUST check into the Attendance office, and a parent must call in or send the student with a note to verify the class absence.
Any questions on the attendance policy please check HERE in the Parent/Student Handbook on page 10, or call Dean Nanry 714.879.6302 x118.