This non-refundable fee reserves your student’s seat, and helps cover costs associated with planning for the coming school year (curriculum, class schedules, programs, events, activities, staffing & other enrollment contingent resources)
New Students: $500 registration fee
Returning students: $500 registration fee when paid by April 30.
May 1-June 30: $600 registration fee
July 1 and after: $800 registration fee
STEPS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
Step 1 – Login to the Parent Portal of SchoolAdmin by clicking here
- Complete registration fee and form
Step 2 - Remain in the Parent Portal and click "Continue Enrollment Process"
- Complete all required forms
- 2019-2020 Tuition Policy & Agreement - the FACTS link will populate once this form is submitted
Step 3 - Click "FACTS Tuition Account" link in Parent Portal
- You must click the FACTS link in the Parent Portal to finalize your FACTS account (The FACTS link will only appear after all required enrollment forms are complete. If you have multiple daughters, then all forms for each daughter must be completed)
For tuition and fee information, please visit www.rosaryacademy.org/tuition.
- What if I have lost or forgotten my username for the Parent Portal?
Your username is the email address used to submit your daughter's application for admissions. If you are unsure of the email address you have listed, please contact Mary Doherty at email@example.com.
- I do not have a verification code.
If you are using a different email address to complete registration, then you will need a verification code. You may contact Mary Doherty at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a code.
- What if I have lost or have forgotten my password?
You may request a new password by visiting the Parent Portal here and clicking "Forgot your password?"
- What credit cards are accepted via the Parent Portal?
We accept American Express, Visa, and Master Card.
- Do you accept checks for the registration fee?
- I submitted my parish verification, but the tuition fee does not reflect the Catholic rate.
You may contact Steve Ruszak at email@example.com to confirm we have received your parish verification. We will update your file to reflect the correct rate.
- I received a tuition assistance award and/or scholarship, but it's not reflected in the Parent Portal's Tuition Policy & Agreement or in my FACTS account.
These awards are not reflected in Tuition Agreements or initial FACTS account balances. All financial Awards are posted in FACTS Tuition Management accounts by the Rosary Academy Business Office, only after completion of the registration process and FACTS account setup.
- I completed the Tuition Agreement/Contract, but the checklist shows one item missing.
A link to your FACTS Tuition Account Management will appear once ALL enrollment forms are submitted. Finalizing your FACTS Tuition Management Account is the last step in the enrollment process. If you have multiple daughters at Rosary, then all enrollment forms must be submitted for each daughter before the FACTS link is visible.