Ways to Give
We are beyond grateful to all who choose to support Rosary's mission by making our school a philanthropic priority. Your generosity helps us provide Royals with an outstanding and transformative faith-driven educational experience.
Here are a few different ways you can support Rosary:
- Online Gift Make a gift online by going to rosaryacademy.org/give
- Send a Check Send your check payable to Rosary Academy to the Advancement Department, Rosary Academy, 1340 N. Acacia Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92831
- Matching Gift Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. If your company matches, you may be able to access the forms directly through your company’s website. The impact of your gift may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
- Planned Giving A valid, updated cornerstone of an effective estate plan and a bequest is a provision in your will to make a gift to the future of Rosary. Please notify the school if you have already included or plan to include the school in your estate plans. Planned giving, wills, trusts, or retirement plans can be an advantage to you and Rosary by securing your future and the future of the school.
- Appreciated Stocks & Securities Rosary Academy welcomes gifts of appreciated stocks, bonds, and mutual funds as a great way to support the school. Your contribution entitles you to an income tax charitable deduction, and you may also avoid capital gains taxes. For more information click here.
- Shop to Support The following stores and programs support Rosary Academy through purchases made in-store and online: AmazonSmile, eScrip, Food4Less, Goodsearch.com, iGive.com, Ralphs, Target REDcard, Vons, and Safeway. Any gift made through rosaryacademy.org/shoptosupport will go directly to benefit the Rosary Fund.
For more information about these and other ways you can give, please contact:
Kristie Rueff O'Campo, Executive Director of Advancement
714.879.6302 x 107 | firstname.lastname@example.org